SATURDAY LUNCH WITH BURGER SPECIAL AT WATERS EDGE
Waters Edge will be open for lunch on ALL Saturdays in July from 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm. Stop by for a mouthwatering Waters Edge burger complete with your choice of toppings joined by French fries or chips for $8.99 as well as the regular menu.
August 11, 2018 Doors Open: 6:00 pm Party: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Hit the deck at Waters Edge for our summer Deck Party! DJ entertainment will be provided by Randy Blank with the Blue Phoenix. The cost to attend is only $15 per person which includes set-ups and light snacks. In addition to the light snacks and set-ups provided, several tasty appetizers will also be available for purchase separately. Call the HAWL Office at 601-798-1484 to make reservations as well as to pre-order your appetizer! (Appetizers may also be ordered at the party.)
Choose from the following tasty options:
*Cheese & Fruit Tray $10.99 - Assorted cheeses and fresh fruit served with crackers
*Mini Crawfish & Meat Pies $10.99 - Basket of 5 crawfish pies and 5 meat pies
*Hot Queso Cheese Dip $10.99 - Hot queso cheese dip served with homemade tortilla chips along with a side of salsa
*Fried Assorted Veggie Basket $10.99 - Assorted fried pickles, okra, corn nuggets, and cheese sticks
HAWL Flea Market
The HAWL Fall Flea Market will be held on Saturday, September 8, 2018, at the Lodge from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. The cost of each space (2 parking spaces) is $10.
Please note the following:
· The “rain date” is scheduled for September 15th.
· There is a limit of 2 spaces (4 parking spots) per
property owner. One parking spot measures 9’ x 18’
(since a space is 2 parking spots, total rented is 18’ x 18’).
· Non-typical flea market merchandise must be pre-approved by the General Manager before renting a space.
· Participants are required to supply their own tables.
Participants may use trailers as tables as long as the trailer fits in the assigned space(s).
· Participants are required to remove all of their boxes and
debris after the event.
· Setup cannot be done the night before the Flea Market.
· Participants can begin setting up the day of the Flea Market at 6:30 am. Setup must be completed by 7:30 am; at this time, all vehicles must be removed from the area.
Make your reservations today by calling the office at 601-798-1484. Any cancellations not made by 4:00 pm on September 5, 2018, will still be charged.
On Saturday, September 8, 2018, Waters Edge Restaurant will be hosting a breakfast buffet from 8:00 am - 10:30 am. The cost of the buffet is only $10.99 for adults, $5.99 for children 5-12, and FREE for children 4 and under.