22 May 2020
Hide-A-Way Lake 2020 Pool Season Procedures
As we continue to plan and respond to the Coronavirus, please understand this will be a different pool season. Over the last few months, we have been working with the Red Cross, CDC, and government requirements to keep everyone safe as well as allow property owners to utilize this amenity. We have been working to staff this area and receive proper training for the staff. The guidelines are as follows:
- Social distancing must be practiced.
- Pool hours will be Tuesdays – Sundays as follows:
Swim Time Slots: 11am – 1pm 2pm – 4pm 5pm – 7pm
Cleaning Hours: 1pm – 2pm 4pm – 5pm 7pm – 8pm
- Maximum pool occupancy is 40 people.
- For a guaranteed spot, Property Owners may sign up/register with the HAWL Office (either in person or by calling from a registered phone number with the Office) the day before the desired Swim Time Slot by 3:00 pm. On Fridays, Property Owners may sign up for Saturday and Sunday Swim Time Slots. Property owners may only sign up for one time slot per day. Property Owners are not allowed to pre-register guests.
- Swimmers must arrive at the beginning of their Swim Time Slot. Failure to sign-in for the assigned Swim Time Slot after 20 minutes from the top of their slot will result in forfeiting their Swim Time Slot.
- Should the pool close for inclement weather, swimmers will forfeit their Swim Time Slot.
- Property Owners and residents must present their ID to enter the pool area.
- Swimmers must sign in and out of the pool.
- Walk-in Swim Time Slots may be available, but are not guaranteed.
- Property Owners may bring a maximum of four guests only if Walk-In Swim Time Slots are available.
- When not in the water, face masks are recommended.
- With the exception of Top of the Hour breaks, all pool rules are in place.
For up-to-date community information delivered directly to your inbox, sign up for the Happenings In HAWL email. Visit hawlms.com or contact the HAWL Office for more information on how to receive the email.
Hide-A-Way Lake Club, Inc.