Pool Hours of Operations
Tuesday - Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Property Owner assumes full responsibility for themselves and for their residents to abide by the pool’s policies.
- A waiver must be signed and on file with the Office prior to using the pool. This waiver is available in the HAWL Office or HAWL’s website.
- Residents 16 years of age and older can use the pool during this time.
- No guests will be permitted.
- Parents only may bring children to the pool.
- During this time, you will be swimming at your own risk.
- Residents must sign in at the HAWL Office before going to the pool each day.
- Must present a picture ID at time of sign in.
- In order to utilize this amenity, HAWL account CANNOT be delinquent.
Resident Swim Rules
Bad Weather Procedures
To print the Pool Waiver, click here and select the Pool Waiver form.
For more information regarding the Water Aerobics and Exercise classes, click here.