Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
May - July: Saturdays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Monday - Friday (excluding holidays)
5:30 am - 9:30 am
2:30 pm - 8:30 pm
When exiting onto Cooper Road, please observe 20 mph.
Please be aware that these times can be utilized for exit and entry; however, only vehicles with a valid Hide-A-Way Lake decal will be allowed entry, after gate verifies.
Tuesday - Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Property Owner assumes full responsibility for themselves and for their residents to abide by the pool’s policies.
- A waiver must be signed and on file with the Office prior to using the pool. This waiver is available in the HAWL Office or HAWL’s website.
- Residents 16 years of age and older can use the pool during this time.
- No guests will be permitted.
- Parents only may bring children to the pool.
- During this time, you will be swimming at your own risk.
- Residents must sign in at the HAWL Office before going to the pool each day.
- Must present a picture ID at time of sign in.
- In order to utilize this amenity, HAWL account CANNOT be delinquent.