Monday through Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
May - July: Saturdays 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Monday - Friday (excluding holidays)
5:30 am - 9:30 am
2:30 pm - 8:30 pm
When exiting onto Cooper Road, please observe 20 mph.
Please be aware that these times can be utilized for exit and entry; however, only vehicles with a valid Hide-A-Way Lake decal will be allowed entry, after gate verifies.
For closings due to bad weather, contact the Swimming Pool directly at 601-229-0935 or the Front Main Gate at 601-798-1247.
Pool Hours with Lifeguards
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
PER PROPERTY OWNERS’ REQUEST
Saturday, July 31st, starts the pool’s extended hours on Saturdays only until September 4th from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm with no top of hour breaks from 6:10 pm - 9:00 pm. Come enjoy this extended swim time!
August 1st & August 3rd- 6th: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
August 7th - September 5th Saturdays & Sunday only:
Saturdays: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sundays: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
Labor Day (September 6th):
10:00 am - 7:30 pm
Saturdays & Sundays only from
September 11th- September 26th:
10:00 am - 7:30 pm
Please note the following pertaining to Open for All Swim Time
- Guests will be charged to members’ lot (no cash).
- Only four guests permitted per lot.
- A picture I.D. must be presented in order to sign in.
- HAWL account must not be delinquent.
- For bad weather procedures and complete pool rules, see the Swimming Pool tab.
RESIDENT SWIM (BEGINNING AUGUST 10TH)
Tuesday - Friday: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- The Property Owner assumes full responsibility for themselves and for their residents to abide by the pool’s policies.
- A waiver must be signed and on file with the Office prior to using the pool. This waiver is available in the HAWL Office or HAWL’s website.
- Residents 16 years of age and older can use the pool during this time.
- No guests will be permitted.
- Parents only may bring children to the pool.
- During this time, you will be swimming at your own risk.
- Residents must sign in at the HAWL Office before going to the pool each day.
- Must present a picture ID at time of sign in.
- In order to utilize this amenity, HAWL account CANNOT be delinquent.